The Sic Bo game is played with three dice. The game has its origins in China. The bets are played are based on the combination that might show up on the come out of rolling the three dice.
- The player has the choice to make the bet on just one dice, two dice or on all the three dice.
- The bets are made on totals, they are made with a guess on one dice showing a particular number, naming the numbers on the two different dice or by naming the numbers on the three dice.
The probable types of bets the player can make when playing Sic Bo:
- A single number named on one dice
- A single number named on two dice
- A single number named on three dice
- Two similar numbers on two dice
- Three of a kind named on a specific number on all the 3 dice
- Dice combination on specific numbers like one will have 4 and other will have 5, one will have 2 and other will have 3 and so on.
- Betting that the total value of the three dice will be 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, or 18
- You can also make big and small bets.
The player will have to make the bets and click the roll button. The payouts are dispensed according to the results to the player account immediately. The player can clear the screen and start over playing the next throw for as long as they wish.
The table layout for Sic Bo varies between casino sites. Money management is crucial because this game does not have strategic importance and you have to be sure you are playing with discretionary income. Understand and differentiate entertainment and addiction.