The Event #17 of the eleventh Full Tilt Online Poker Series FTOPS XI had a buy in of $300 with an entry fee of $22. The No Limit hold’em was a six-max even with rebuys and the tourney guaranteed $1,000,000.
The field consisted of 1,091 players and they re-bought 2,100 times and they contributed to another 737 times of rebuys, thereby making a total prize pool of $1,178,400.
The first place was given to the winner and it was valued at $245,696.40.
Remarkable finishes which were made outside the finals consisted of those who finished:
- PureCase25 in seventh place with $24,746.40
- iLLNuGWichee in the eighth place with $24,746.40
- Kyle “kwob20” Bowker in the ninth place with $17,676
- Eugene “myrabbifoo” Katchalov in 10th place with $17,676
- Ryan “ryanghall” Hall in 11th place with $12,962.40
- Jeff “YoungSupremacy” Hakim in the 12th place $12,962.40.
The player who was leading from the beginning of the final table was Daniel “imabigkidnow” Kelly; this is not the first time that he is making it to the FTOPS final tables. It should be noted that he was the victor in the FTOPS X and he usually makes big scores on Full Tilt.
Kelly made to be the second FTOPS victor. The final table was occupied by Steven “UFman2” Burkholder, who is the victor of both the $750,000 Guarantee and the $1 Million Guarantee in the Full Tilt site over the past six months. The chip counts in the final table in the beginning were:
- Daniel “imabigkidnow” Kelly had 2,229,626
- Chris “fisheater111” Walsh had 1,037,318
- mikey34222 had 919,026
- Steven “UFman2” Burkholder had 817,321
- GirlsCantPlay had 676,502
- Shawn “jordankickz” Busse had 580,707
Steven “UFman2” Burkholder with $245,696.40 made it to the top in Event #17.